F.A.Q. - Ergonomics in Web Design
Did you know that the ergonomics of a website is one of the most important aspects that influence the success of a website? A website that has a navigation system intuitive, well designed, will be easily covered by a potential client or partner. If the navigation system is complicated, the client will exit the site immediately. You do the same and when you use the Internet. What is a good website?
- A good website is well structured
- A good website navigation system is intuitive and simple (we usually avoid drop down menus like Products->Large/small products->etc)
- In a good site on 1-2 clicks, customer reach any page
- A good website is compatible with all browsers, including mobile browsers
- A good website contains clear, concise, text, pointed by edifying images
- A good website provides contact forms wherever necessary.
F.A.Q. SEO - Search Engine Optimisation
Optimizing your website for search engines (SEO / Search Engine Optimisation) should be done at the stage of concept and programming.
Optimizing a site that was not well designed and built with SEO in mind, will never have the performance of a Web Design for Business solution built specifically to have some (designed and expected) real SEO results in a certain area, for specific keywords.
At Logic Industry we think about expected SEO results before starting to work on custom layout or custom programming and the entire Web Design solution is built to perform at maximum in search engines.
This is why our customers have real results with Web Design for Business solutions built by us.